Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hello!

Hello! I am finally starting this blog. I've been meaning to for ages, but never got around to pushing the publish button.

I wanted somewhere to document the different scrapbooking/crafty projects I am working on, and of course to share them with all you on the internet. (My family is probably tired of being forced to gush about my crafty projects, so I need a fresh audience.)

I am so, so excited about my latest scrapbooking endeavor. My lovely friend, Allison, got married in January and I am working on her wedding album. Their wedding pictures were gorgeous. Nothing makes scrapbooking fun like beautiful pictures.

I can't wait to hand Allison and Stephen their (very belated) wedding gift. But for now, I am having fun with the process of making it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment