Friday, July 6, 2012

Chattanooga Lookouts

I've got a new layout nearly complete--just have to finish up the journaling (my least favorite part). So for today, I'm showing an oldie back from 2008--Dave's and my first summer together (married, that is). 

I miss a few things from when we lived in Chattanooga/Lookout Mountain: seasonal changes, tulips and hydrangeas, the mountains, and minor league baseball, to name a few. (But a friend just posted a picture on Facebook of a copperhead snake that he killed, right where we used to live! That is something I do not miss. At all. I pretend that we don't have dangerous snakes in Florida.)

Anyway, we went to two Chattanooga Lookouts baseball games in 2008. We love the cheesy, laid-back atmosphere at minor league games, and you can't beat the price! If only Red Sox tickets sold for $4.... 

So here's the layout of two of our ventures into minor league world. At the first game we got free t-shirts (always a plus to get free stuff!), and the second game we went to with Aaron and Megan (where Dave caught me a foul ball--more free stuff!). At both of these game (about 1 month apart), the stadium lights randomly went out during the middle of play. There was a short delay each time. The second time this happened, Dave got a little bored and decided to take a quick nap on the comfy bench seats. 

As for the layout, it's very simple. Some red, blue and white paper, and stickers (Creative Memories, I think) pretty much make up all of it. As usual, pictures are my main focus, so I included as many as possible, as well as a ticket from one of the games.  






3 comments:

  1. Very cute!
    Love how you added the tickets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great double pager--adding the tickets was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love minor league baseball!! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete