Monday, July 9, 2012

Easter Trip to Lookout Mountain 2012

This weekend I discovered that I am almost at the end of my pile of photos to scrapbook! That almost never happens! I guess that means it's time to get out and do some stuff worth taking pictures of!

Here is the second part of our trip to Chattanooga last April. The first part was here. I'm not sure where the super cute cars and buildings paper came from (it was a gift), but I love the colors and it just seemed to go with these pictures. The polka dot paper on the sides is actually the reverse side of the patterned paper, which makes for easy color coordination!

We had the greatest visit with Aaron, Megan and their family. I love scrapbooking events with them, mostly because their kids are outrageously cute. You pretty much can't go wrong with scrapbook layouts of kids, in my opinion.


Here is my layout in my new We R Memory Keepers 3-ring scrapbook album. I wasn't sure how I would like the 3 ring look, as opposed to all my other post-bound scrapbooks. I have just gotten so fed up with how difficult it is to add pages to post-bound albums, so I'm giving this a try. So far I really like it, AND these huge albums will last me years!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pages and adorable kids :) I really like the d-ring albums too now :D

    ReplyDelete