Monday, June 18, 2012

Cloudland Canyon

Here is a look at some of the scrapbooking I accomplished this weekend. I got quite a number of small projects done, and it felt good! 

I have been very excited to scrapbook these pictures ever since I got them printed. They are from our mini-vacation up to Chattanooga during Easter. We spent an afternoon at Cloudland Canyon State Park, and it was so much fun. 

Usually when I scrapbook outdoors-y pictures, I tend to go with blue/green/brownish paper, but as I was sorting through my paper stash I found this background paper that I bought for super cheap at Tuesday Morning. Definitely not the sort of thing I normally use, but somehow I thought it worked perfectly. Then of course, since it's Cloudland Canyon after all, I had to add some cloud embellishments. Overall a super simple layout, but it's the pictures and colors that make it fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment