Friday, June 22, 2012

Michigan Christmas 2011

I hope no one reads this blog hoping to keep up with what's going on with me and Dave, because if so, you will be getting all our news about 6-12 months late!  That is my average for about how long it takes me to get around to scrapping big events, and since it is June that of course means it's time to talk about last Christmas!

Here is the page I just finished of our trip to Michigan last December to spend Christmas with Dave's family. This was a matter of having lots of pictures I wanted to include, yet I really wanted to keep it to a 2-page layout. So I squished them all in. I also had one random 12x12 sheet of really cute paper covered in penguins. I decided to cut out the penguins and assign each one to a member of the family in a border along the bottom. There weren't 12 different penguins, so some people have duplicates, but I did my best to match according to personality :-) 

Besides that, this is a really simple page and it cost me almost nothing besides a little bit of paper and some stickers along the bottom. Easy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment