Monday, June 4, 2012

Wedding Toasts

Here is the latest installment of the Allison/Stephen wedding album. I don't want to share too many of the layouts because I want to keep most of it a surprise for them, but here's just one final sneak peek:


Beth and Teresa did a hilarious toast together, and I wanted to make sure that was included in the album. 


It's hard to tell in the picture, but those are champagne flute stickers.


I cut out all the letters using my Cricut machine. I don't think I could live without that thing! The little blue flower embellishments I found on sale at Michaels.


4 comments:

  1. Very nice! Looks like the bride and groom will soon have an album to treasure. Love the pretty colors you've used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great gift for any bride and groom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this 2 pager is just perfect- love the colors!!

    thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking the time to write such a kind comment. i would be honored if you stopped by again some time or even signed up to foll and i will do the same! thanks again! mp

    ReplyDelete