Thursday, May 31, 2012

Washi Tape Cards

Target has four-packs of Washi tape in the office supply section for only $4. Usually I'm too cheap to go for supplies like that, but for only $1 a roll, I thought I would give it a try. I bought the blue and green packs, but now I'm thinking I need to go back to buy the red! As far as I know this washi tape isn't acid-free, so I'm a little reluctant to use it in a scrapbook along with photos, so instead I did a little experimenting with some cards.

Here are my favorites that I created (sorry if this ruins the surprise to anyone I sent these to!)





I hope I can find more good deals on Washi tape because it is so fun to work with! Or I need to ask for some for my birthday - just look at all the gorgeous patterns that are listed on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment