Friday, May 4, 2012

Fenway Park

I don't have a new layout to show you today (kick boxing wiped me out yesterday, and all I wanted to do last night was sit on the couch and watch tv), but instead I'm putting up one of my favorites pages that I've done.

Not sure if it's a favorite because of the actual layout, or because I really like how the pictures turned out, or because we had such a wonderful time that day. (Or maybe just because it's Fenway Park? I think that makes it automatically awesome.)

Anyway, a couple of summers ago, as Dave and I were driving back from Maine, we split up the trip by stopping in Boston to see Lianne. One night we spent seeing the Red Sox beat the Indians, and the next day we spent exploring Boston and the Freedom Trail. We had such a blast.

As for the layout, it's nothing fancy. My real focus here was to emphasis the pictures, and to try and fit as many of them as possible on the two pages. I really like the sparkly baseball stickers. It's surprising how difficult it is to find sports-related stickers that aren't designed for pages about Little League!

For the title, I downloaded a free Red Sox font. I couldn't find a font specifically for the Cleveland Indians, but I tried to get something as close to it as possible. The "Fenway Park" I colored in with a white paint-like marker.


I say that all I did last night was sit on the couch. Well, I did get up for long enough to take this super cute picture of my pooch, Suzie. Is this adorable or what?? 



No comments:

Post a Comment