Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scrapbook Room

I plan to spend a lot of this wonderful 3 day weekend scrapbooking and getting caught up on projects (and of course cleaning my house. I really don't know how it gets so dirty during the week.). Since I have nothing yet to show you today, I will give you a little tour of my scrapbook room. Originally our second bedroom was going to be a guest room, but we never bought a second bed. Then it was going to be Dave's study, but he never used it for that much (he prefers the living room floor, or the dining room table, or my parents' back porch). Since the room was basically turning into a junk room, I decided my scrapbooking and I could take it over. 

Here is a look at the mess creativity happening on my table right now:

Here's a bigger look at the generally organized chaos. 

I even cleaned up this room for the pictures. Look at that uncluttered floor! 
(Anyone want that arm chair? We are giving it away for free!)

My sewing machine and some embossing supplies. (And our enormous printer! It's so big and ugly, but it prints things for super cheap, so I'm okay with it.)

My laptop finally has a home! My family was getting rid of this old TV cart, and it turns out to be perfect for my computer, cricut, external hard drive, and laminating machine. I love it. 

Wish I could say that filing cabinet is full of craft supplies! But sadly, no. 

Okay, now it's back to scrapping and cleaning. 

1 comment:

  1. i love it!! So jealous that you have a whole room. Really thinking I can turn my piano room into a scrapbooking room 6 days out of the week:) I absolutely love the computer set-up with all the things you need to go with it right there. We really need to hang out without my kids sometimes:)

    ReplyDelete