Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sneak Peek

Good morning!

Last night I finished a layout for Stephen and Allison's wedding album, so I thought I'd share it as a little sneak peek of the fun I've been having.

Every week I get fresh flowers on my desk at work--the leftovers from the flower arrangement on Sunday. Usually they are pretty dead and nasty by the time Friday comes around, but earlier this year we had a bunch of blue hydrangeas that still looked beautiful at the end of the week. (Probably because they had been in the senior pastor's office all week, and it's basically as cold as a refrigerator in there.)

I was so excited when I saw the flowers, since blue hydrangeas were part of Allison's bouquet. So I cut them up, pressed them in a book, 3 months later zipped them through my laminating machine, and voila--a beautiful embellishment to these even more beautiful pictures!



1 comment: