Wednesday, May 2, 2012

While You Were Sleeping

While we were in Chicago with Aaron and Megan, we tried to find as many filming locations as we could from the movie While You Were Sleeping. It is one of my family's all-time favorite movies. We always have to watch it around Christmas (usually Christmas Eve). It's become such a tradition for us, that it actually feels weird to watch the movie when it's not Christmas time. I think together my sister and I could quote/act out the entire movie.



Since we had a day to spend in Chicago, I wanted to see as many While You Were Sleeping-sights as possible. Unfortunately I didn't get any shots of the train stations, since you had to pay for a ticket to get into that area (and I'm too cheap for that). We were able to see a few places though--my favorite was the river walk along the Chicago River (if you've seen the movie, it's where Bill Pullman and Sandra Bullock are walking back to Lucy's apartment after delivering the loveseat to Peter's apartment).

I always seem to have a hard time filling the last odd page in a scrapbook album. This one, however, was a perfect end to my 2010-2011 album. I used up some beautiful double-sided paper from October Afternoon (I just discovered their website and all their stuff is so fun!), and I added a little hand-stitching along the bottom, just for fun.



Thank you to Dave, Aaron, and Megan for being really good sports in dealing with my movie nerdiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment